Idris Elba tests positive for Coronavirus

Idris Elba, has announced on Monday, that he has tested positive for Covid 19. Speaking in a video he posted on his Twitter account, the prominent British Actor said,
“This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay at home and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing, No panic,” Mr Idris Elba wrote in the post.
He also said that he was tested after he realized he was exposed to someone who had also tested positive.
“I was tested after I realized I was exposed to someone who had also tested positive. I learned about that person’s positive test result on Friday. I quarantined my self and got a test immediately,” said Mr Idris.
This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing 👊🏾👊🏾 No panic. pic.twitter.com/Lg7HVMZglZ
— Idris Elba (@idriselba) March 16, 2020
Mr Elba, 47, advised people against social gatherings and to wash hands considering the seriousness of the virus.